Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Taco Tuesday!


I needed to eat the coleslaw and pulled pork today, but it's Taco Tuesday. What to do? BBQ tacos! Now, these are not as good as the bbq breakfast tacos at Rudy's, but not bad. I couldn't decided what cheese to use, the sharp cheddar from last night didn't seem like a good choice. I ended up using queso fresco since it would be cheesy but not overly flavored. 

The rest of the pork needs to get frozen in single portion sizes tonight and then I need to get lunch packed, but I'm not feeling very motivated. It was cold and grey, and the second morning in a row I had to run work errands before work. Then I spent hours staring at my monitor bolding and italicizing words so I'm bleary eyed. I think after kitchen things, it will be an early night of Netflix with the kitten. She's a very happy, lovable girl tonight since I gave her a can of her favorite salmon gushy food for dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I have never had bbq tacos. I will have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete