Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Well, there have not been any Egg McMuffin runs so far this week. Meals have gone as planned. Quiche for breakfast yesterday and today. Shepherd's pie last night. It was nice to come home, stick the casserole in the over, and dinner was ready a little while later. And there are plenty of extras for lunch for today. Tonight was a lazy evening. I had one more serving of chili that needed to be eaten or frozen, and since I still have more Shephard's pie left for lunch tomorrow, it worked out well. Tomorrow night will be either beef stroganoff or beef ragu (depending on what I feel like) and the rest of the roast leftovers will go in the freezer. Eventually, I will start posting pictures and recipes but Shepherd's pie really doesn't look very pretty once you get it in a bowl! 

And since it was a lazy night, I spent some time coloring with my new splurge that came today! I also let Juliet watch some TinyKittens


No comments:

Post a Comment